Unit: 5
Lesson: 3
Pupil's Book Page: 54, 55
My House
Performance Indicators:
-Identify different rooms in a house.
-Demonstrate the ability to relate parts to the whole.
New Language:
Bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom
Get Ready:
-Picture cards of a bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen.
-Pictures of household items; a bar of soap, a plate, a spoon, a bed and a cupboard.
Warm Up:
I will check pupils' Home Fun coloring, making sure they used the correct color for each number.
Presentation
I will ask pupils to open their books to page 54.Telling them, in Arabic, that they are going to learn the names of the rooms in a house.
I will hold up a picture of a kitchen and slowly say, 'this is a kitchen.''
I will ask pupils to point to the kitchen in their books. Then they will repeat the word kitchen.
I will ask them in Arabic about the activities that occur in the kitchen.
I will repeat the steps for the pictures of the bathroom, the bedroom, and the living room.
Listen and Do:
I will tell pupils to open their books to page 54 and 55.
I will give them time to look at the pictures. Asking them what they think the children are doing /saying in the picture.
I will tell the pupils, in Arabic that they will be listening to Laila showing her house to Noha.
SCRIPT
Noha: Laila, show me your house.
Laila: OK.This is my bedroom.
Noha: Oh, it's yellow.
Laila: And, this is my kitchen.
Noha: I like your kichen.It's green.
Laila: This is my bathroom.
Noha: It's blue.
Laila: Yes my living room is blue, too.
Noha: I like your living room, and your bathroom.
Laila: Thank you, Noha.
GAME TIME
I will take out pictures of items I prepared .Telling the pupils, in Arabic, that these are common household items.
I will ask pupils to name the room where the object is normally found .Pupils give the names of rooms in English. If the pupil gets the picture of a plate or a spoon, he/she should say ''kitchen''etc.
I will praise the ones who answer correctly and encourage the ones who make mistakes by saying,''Try again''.
HOME FUN
I will ask pupils to draw a picture of a room in their house.
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق